Bay Breeze – This is one of our personal favourites, with vodka, sour cranberry juice, and sweet pineapple juice.
Sex on the Beach – Made with vodka, peach schnapps, pineapple and cranberry juice, this fruity classic is always a crowd-pleaser.
Moscow Mule – This delicious drink is a cult classic, with punchy vodka, ginger beer, and dashes of bitters and lime.
Harvey Wallbanger – Be transported back to the 1970s with this mix comprised of vodka, orange juice and re-imagined with our Vanilla Galliano.
Malibu Bay Breeze – is a delicious and easy drink, made with only 3 ingredients: Malibu (coconut rum), pineapple juice, and cranberry juice
Mojito – This crowd-pleaser is a classic and practically needs no introduction. Smooth white rum, mint and fresh lime take centre stage in this simplistic but delicious cocktail.
Pina Colada – Comprised of punchy white rum, silky coconut cream and sweet pineapple juice, we promise that ours is one of the best out there…
Daiquiris – Wanting something a bit more personalised? Construct your own daiquiris from our white rum, lime juice, and your choice from our selection of high-quality mixers.
Whiskey Sour – The whiskey sour is a mixed drink containing whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, and optionally, a dash of egg white or aquafaba (vegan alternative)
Manhattan – Bourbon, sweet vermouth, bitters, and maraschino cherries come together to create this delicious blend. One sip of this iconic drink, and you’ll be sitting on a rooftop bar in New York, admiring the skyline sunset.
Gin and Tonic – If you want a no-nonsense, guaranteed drink, then our Gin and Tonic is the ideal option.
Gin Sour – The gin sour is a mixed drink containing gin, lemon juice, sugar, and optionally, a dash of egg white or aquafaba (vegan alternative)
Tom Collins – This is arguably the most classic 80’s drink available, and the simplistic flavour of gin, lemon, sugar, and soda is always a hit.
Margarita – Did someone say Mehico? This sweet cocktail is a mixture of tequila, cointreau, lime juice, and salt. One sip of this, and you’ll be partying it up like you’re in the streets of Mexico City!
Tequilla Sunrise – The tequila sunrise is a cocktail made of tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup.
Tequila Soda – Tequila and Soda and a touch of lime
Bellini – This refreshing drink is a simple fruity mix of champagne, peach puree and vodka, perfect for when you’re looking for something light.
Mimosa – A delicious blend of champagne, passionfruit, triple sec, and orange; this is our take on the classic mimosa, bright and refreshing with an extra little kick.
Flirtini – Channel your inner ‘Sex in the City’ with this delicious champagne, vodka, triple sec, and pineapple juice blend.
White Wine Sangria – Choose between Pinot Gris or Pinot Griego (we recommend The Herb and Spice Mill), which is then mixed with ginger ale, cranberry juice and fruit. This is an excellent drink for a large crowd as it’s delicious and easy to share.
Black Russian – This simple drink is a cult classic due to its addictive taste. Perfect for when you start slowing down, the vodka, Kahlua, and coke provide an energy boost for those weary bones.
Mai Tai – Featuring both white and dark rum, orange liquor, lime juice, orgeat, grenadine, pineapples, and cherries; this tropical and fruity concoction is often described as ‘The Ultimate Island Drink’.
Baileys – Many people drink Baileys straight over ice, a fabulous end of the night drink or a shot
**Can’t find your favourite cocktail on the list? Please let us know…
Rose Lemon Spritzer Mocktail – A sweet and sophisticated drink; this mocktail will awe your guests. It’s a simplistic mixture of sparkling water, aromatic rose petals, and tangy lemon.
Lemon Lavender Mocktail – Each sip is floral with a burst of lemon-tinted brightness, perfect for cooling you down on a hot day.
French 75 mocktail – With the same profile of a classic French 75 – think lemon juice and a splash of bitters – this mocktail will energise your evening.
Raspberry Mint Limeade Mocktail – Low in sugar, this mocktail makes for a refreshing and invigorating drink where you’ll barely be missing the alcohol.
Passionfruit liqueur, vodka, lemon juice and grapefruit juice and a soda water finished with a aquafaba foam and a shot of Prosecco on the side. This is a Doozy favourite!
This is my absolute favourite mojito. Comprised of white rum, Sovrano Limoncello, fresh lime, and mint, this drink is light, fresh, and tastes just like a summers day.
Limoncello is a liqueur from the Amalfi coast in the Gulf of Naples. It is world-famous for its delicious taste and quality.
It is bright and full of delicious lemon flavour, which translates amazingly into this mojito.
Dark ’N’ Stormy
Widely known as Bermudas ‘Unofficial Drink’, Dark’n’Stormy is exactly like the name sounds. Think of a tropical thunderstorm howling through the Caribbean, providing some much-needed respite from the constant heat.
We use Gosling’s black seal rum and mix that with some full-bodied ginger beer. Add a splash of bitters and lime on top, and you’ve got yourself the perfect spicy drink to cool off with.
What we supply
- Little Doozy! Our boutique caravan bar will be sparkling clean and decked out in her gorgeous attire, ready to serve all your guests.
- Two staff members. Our staff members will handle all the setting-up, bartending, and cleaning of the bar area once your event is finished. Please note that the two staff are for an event with a maximum of 10 people, and every group of 50 people over this will need an additional staff member.
- Ice, straws, and napkins will also be provided. We will be fully stocked with enough ice to last the whole night (even if Aunt Mary decides she wants a snack of ice chips), plus enough straws and napkins to keep everyone happy. Please note that the availability of these will depend on the number of guests that you have specified will be attending.
- Little Doozy also has several dispensers filled with delicious fruit-infused water to keep your guests hydrated. We will supply the glasses for the water dispensers, but these cannot be used for alcohol.
What you supply
- You will need to supply all alcohol, mixers, and any other ingredients that you want to be served with your cocktails. We will be able to make and serve any drinks that you want, but we do not supply any materials for this. This can be an advantage, as it allows you to buy directly from the supplier and avoid the expensive mark-up price. If you want personalised cocktails, you will also need to supply all garnishes, such as mint or sugar. Please contact us to discuss further if this is something you would like or if you have any other questions regarding what you will need to provide.